Airtel Customers can Manage Account from Home
Airtel Telemedia Services, India’s largest private broadband and telephone service provider today announced the launch of ‘Airtel Self care’ - a complete online account management facility for its broadband and landline customers. Airtel customers can now enjoy quick, online access to their account information, make bill payments, and access a whole lot of services and information like never before.
Announcing the Airtel Self care service exclusively for customers, Shamik Das, CEO (South, Airtel Telemedia Services) of Bharti Airtel said, “In this fast paced world, considering the fact that time is regarded as precious as money, this unique Airtel Self Care service is a simple, easy-to-use and convenient online account management facility that guarantees saving valuable time and efforts for our customers. We look forward to a majority of our customers registering for this hugely beneficial online service and managing their accounts with ease.”
In order to enjoy the benefits of the Airtel Self Care service, customers need to log on to Airtel s website and register themselves by keying in the necessary details in the online registration form. Customers can now enjoy single view access to their account information - view their last four bills, get unbilled usage details, make bill payments online through credit cards and all leading banks’ debit cards, subscribe to the monthly e-bill service, segregate their personal calls, view their bill analysis and summary, place online requests / complaints and view their status, update their demographic details, graphical representation of their calling patterns and usage.
Airtel Sets up Call Center in Central Gujarat
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace