Airtel Customers can Manage Account from Home
Airtel Telemedia Services, India’s largest private broadband and telephone service provider today announced the launch of ‘Airtel Self care’ - a complete online account management facility for its broadband and landline customers. Airtel customers can now enjoy quick, online access to their account information, make bill payments, and access a whole lot of services and information like never before.
Announcing the Airtel Self care service exclusively for customers, Shamik Das, CEO (South, Airtel Telemedia Services) of Bharti Airtel said, “In this fast paced world, considering the fact that time is regarded as precious as money, this unique Airtel Self Care service is a simple, easy-to-use and convenient online account management facility that guarantees saving valuable time and efforts for our customers. We look forward to a majority of our customers registering for this hugely beneficial online service and managing their accounts with ease.”
In order to enjoy the benefits of the Airtel Self Care service, customers need to log on to Airtel s website and register themselves by keying in the necessary details in the online registration form. Customers can now enjoy single view access to their account information - view their last four bills, get unbilled usage details, make bill payments online through credit cards and all leading banks’ debit cards, subscribe to the monthly e-bill service, segregate their personal calls, view their bill analysis and summary, place online requests / complaints and view their status, update their demographic details, graphical representation of their calling patterns and usage.
Airtel Sets up Call Center in Central Gujarat
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio