Airtel Deploys BI Platform To Gain Customer Insight
Airtel has deployed analytics platform Cloudera to gain consumer insights. The solution will help Airtel improve consumer experience and leverage customer data to execute omni-channel campaigns.
Airtel faces a challenge of making sense of customer and network data they collect on a daily basis, which was previously stored in multiple traditional systems built over a period of time.
With Cloudera Enterprise the core of Airtel’s information architecture, the massive volumes of data are in a centralized location, and available to all business users and groups.
“As part of our digital journey at Airtel, our main focus is on providing the best customer experience with our new Business Intelligence (BI) and analytics platform, powered by Cloudera. Now, we are able to gain an even greater technical edge, empowering our marketers with intelligent data and analytics to make better decisions and improve the entire customer lifecycle with customized offerings.” said Harmeen Mehta, group CIO, Bharti Airtel.
Recently Airtel announced ‘Open Network’ initiative under Project Leap which will provide entire mobile network details to its customers. It will also display Airtel’s mobile network coverage or signal strength across India. In addition, network and site deployment status is shown as well.
Airtel is also deploying a range of solutions including small cells, indoor solutions, Wi-Fi hotspots and carrier aggregation technologies to improve network experience inside buildings.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM