Airtel Service Centres to Connect Rural Karnataka
Bharti Airtel, Karnataka s leading mobile network, announced the launch of a distribution cum service centre - Airtel Service Centre (ASC) - to reach out to rural customers in the state.
The ASCs will also serve as multi-brand outlets and are based on different behavioral patterns of a customer in rural / smaller towns and villages. Airtel plans to set up many more ASCs in Karnataka by the end of this financial year.
Announcing the launch, Venkatesh V, CEO, Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel, Karnataka, said Airtel is making concentrated efforts to make mobile communication available in the smallest and remotest villages of the state, which otherwise do not have the kind of communication facilities enjoyed by customers in a big town or district. "We are now focusing on a dominant rural strategy to strengthen the 4A s in mobile communication, i.e. Availability, Affordability, Awareness and Acceptability."
The ASCs will provide localized mobile communication and service at closer locations, he said. It will also serve as a one-stop shop for information about the entire gamut of Airtel products and services.
The Airtel Service Centres will provide the following services: sale of connections; exchange of damaged or lost SIM cards; best value recharge and offers of the day; educating and subscribing to relevant value-added services; and handling customer queries and complaints.
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- How To Boost Your Sales Onsite