Airtel Service Centres to Connect Rural Karnataka
Bharti Airtel, Karnataka s leading mobile network, announced the launch of a distribution cum service centre - Airtel Service Centre (ASC) - to reach out to rural customers in the state.
The ASCs will also serve as multi-brand outlets and are based on different behavioral patterns of a customer in rural / smaller towns and villages. Airtel plans to set up many more ASCs in Karnataka by the end of this financial year.
Announcing the launch, Venkatesh V, CEO, Mobile Services, Bharti Airtel, Karnataka, said Airtel is making concentrated efforts to make mobile communication available in the smallest and remotest villages of the state, which otherwise do not have the kind of communication facilities enjoyed by customers in a big town or district. "We are now focusing on a dominant rural strategy to strengthen the 4A s in mobile communication, i.e. Availability, Affordability, Awareness and Acceptability."
The ASCs will provide localized mobile communication and service at closer locations, he said. It will also serve as a one-stop shop for information about the entire gamut of Airtel products and services.
The Airtel Service Centres will provide the following services: sale of connections; exchange of damaged or lost SIM cards; best value recharge and offers of the day; educating and subscribing to relevant value-added services; and handling customer queries and complaints.
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- eSIM And Soft SIM: A New Era For The Mobile Ecosystem?
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension
- Trends That Will Shape India's E-Commerce