Airtel Unveils ‘India With Airtel’ To Meet Global Enterprise Needs
To bring telecom and connectivity solutions under one roof, Bhart Airtel announced its ‘India with Airtel’ suite of services. The services also aims to meet the needs of global companies looking to set up business in India.
“India with Airtel offers end-to-end telecom and connectivity solutions to companies under one roof, thereby eliminating the challenge of dealing with multiple vendors and integration issues associated with it,” the company said in a press release.
The range of services being offered include mobile and fixed telephony, global and domestic data capacity and connectivity solutions, VSAT, VPN, data centre and cloud solutions, VAS and payment and billing integration, M2M, managed services, among others according to TOI report.
The solution claims to eliminate the challenge that global businesses may face while dealing multiple vendors and related integration issues — while setting up operations in the country.
“Airtel will offer global companies, particularly those in the digital space, extensive market reach through joint go to market programmes,” a company release said, adding that telecom and connectivity solutions play a critical role in the current business environment.
“Given the impetus from the government’s Make in India and Digital India initiatives, India is fast becoming a definite strategic market for multinationals across the globe,” said Ajay Chitkara, Director & CEO Global Voice & Data Business, Bharti Airtel.
Airtel said it has over 270 million customers in India, while “the company’s global network spans 225,000 kms of submarine cable capacity, covering 50 countries and five continents.”
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- 5G To Pave Way For Self-driving Cars' Safety: Gartner
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz