Airtel's Executive Director Syed Safawi Exits
Bharti Airtel’s Executive Director Syed Safawi has quit his post to pursue new challenges, a company official said. Safawi was handling the telco s mobile operations in all the eastern circles and some of the western circles.
Safawi is tipped to take up a top management position with a Mumbai-based telecom company.
Bharti Airtel has recently seen a mini-exodus of mid-level executives to new entrants which are planning to launch pan-India telecom services. Safawi is the first senior-level executive to exit in the recent past.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Meg Whitman Quits As Hewlett Packard CEO
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- Govt, Telcos Drive VMware’s Growth In India