Airtel's Executive Director Syed Safawi Exits
Bharti Airtel’s Executive Director Syed Safawi has quit his post to pursue new challenges, a company official said. Safawi was handling the telco s mobile operations in all the eastern circles and some of the western circles.
Safawi is tipped to take up a top management position with a Mumbai-based telecom company.
Bharti Airtel has recently seen a mini-exodus of mid-level executives to new entrants which are planning to launch pan-India telecom services. Safawi is the first senior-level executive to exit in the recent past.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Connected Cars, Beyond The Paradigm
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces