Airtel's Executive Director Syed Safawi Exits
Bharti Airtel’s Executive Director Syed Safawi has quit his post to pursue new challenges, a company official said. Safawi was handling the telco s mobile operations in all the eastern circles and some of the western circles.
Safawi is tipped to take up a top management position with a Mumbai-based telecom company.
Bharti Airtel has recently seen a mini-exodus of mid-level executives to new entrants which are planning to launch pan-India telecom services. Safawi is the first senior-level executive to exit in the recent past.
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Evry Is Bullish On Indian Talent Pool
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work