Ajay Sharma, Micromax’s Head Of Mobile, Tablet Biz Exits
After rejoining Micromax Informatics in January this year, Ajay Sharma, business head of mobile phone and tablet divisions at Micromax Informatics, has quit .
Praveen Srivastava, has replaced Ajay Sharma’s position who joined Micromax from Vodafone India, where he was the head of business development for growth circles, according to a report in ET. (read it here)
Sharma refused to share any further details about his exit though he has confirmed his exits.
Sharma was leading a team of 250 people, and he looked after executing channel and retail strategies in the smartphone segment.
Earlier Arvind Gulati, head of customer services at Micromax Informatics recently quit the company few days before Sharma’s exit.
Sharma, who headed the smartphone business for the Gurgaon-based company from 2012 to 2014, re-joined Micromax from Panasonic, where he headed their India’s phone division. He also helped Apple CEO John Sculley-backed Obi Mobiles launch India operations and headed the company for almost 11 months.
Earlier in 2012 Sharma was smartphone SBU Head at Micromax where he has worked for more than 2.5 years. His past experience also includes with Brand like Karbonn, HTC India, Usha Intercontinental etc.Sharma is a Mathematics Graduate with an MBA from University of Jodhpur.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders