Ajay Sharma, Micromax’s Head Of Mobile, Tablet Biz Exits
After rejoining Micromax Informatics in January this year, Ajay Sharma, business head of mobile phone and tablet divisions at Micromax Informatics, has quit .
Praveen Srivastava, has replaced Ajay Sharma’s position who joined Micromax from Vodafone India, where he was the head of business development for growth circles, according to a report in ET. (read it here)
Sharma refused to share any further details about his exit though he has confirmed his exits.
Sharma was leading a team of 250 people, and he looked after executing channel and retail strategies in the smartphone segment.
Earlier Arvind Gulati, head of customer services at Micromax Informatics recently quit the company few days before Sharma’s exit.
Sharma, who headed the smartphone business for the Gurgaon-based company from 2012 to 2014, re-joined Micromax from Panasonic, where he headed their India’s phone division. He also helped Apple CEO John Sculley-backed Obi Mobiles launch India operations and headed the company for almost 11 months.
Earlier in 2012 Sharma was smartphone SBU Head at Micromax where he has worked for more than 2.5 years. His past experience also includes with Brand like Karbonn, HTC India, Usha Intercontinental etc.Sharma is a Mathematics Graduate with an MBA from University of Jodhpur.
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study