Ajmal Noorani heads GlobalLogic' international biz
GlobalLogic has appointed Ajmal Noorani as chief of its international business. Under Noorani’s leadership the company plans to generate almost 50 percent of its business outside of North America within three years. Noorani has over 20 years of executive leadership experience in the globalization and technology industries.
"GlobalLogic’s goal is to provide software R&D services on a worldwide level, and I cannot think of a better person to lead this strategic initiative," said Peter Harrison, CEO. "Ajmal has an excellent track record in building and scaling international business development teams. He has been on both sides of globalization - both as a provider and benefactor of offshore services - and he is extremely knowledgeable of the software product and R&D spaces. We are delighted to have him on-board."
Prior to joining GlobalLogic, Noorani served as principal and VP of business development at Exigen Group. During his tenure, Noorani led a major joint venture to outsource operations in South Africa. While vice president of business development at Packeteer, he helped triple company revenues by building strategic alliances and acquiring two companies. Noorani has also served as vice president of international operations at iGate, where he grew non-US business nearly five-fold in just three years through a combination of organic and in-organic measures.
"Globalizing R&D services is a specialized capability with very high value-add, and GlobalLogic is the leader in this rapidly growing market segment," said Ajmal Noorani. "I am excited about partnering with international ISVs and software-enabled enterprises to help them drive greater innovation and increase the ROI of their core platform initiatives.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- US Visa Norm Forces Indian Techies To Look At Newer Locales
- More Than 500 million 5G Subscriptions by 2022: Ericsson
- MosChip On A Buying Spree In IoT Space
- Fortinet Boosts India Presence With Investments In R&D
- YU Reveals New Senior-level Appointments
- IT Trends: Future Of Search Lies Outside Of Google
- India To Have 90 Mn 4G Subscribers By 2018
- Developing The Right Engineering Mindset
- Capgemini-iGATE Merger A Win-Win Deal?