Aladdin-Wyse Announce Worldwide Partnership
Aladdin a player in authentication, software DRM and content security, and Wyse Technology, a player in thin computing, have announced a worldwide partnership.
The solution allows users to securely access vital corporate information and applications via the Wyse thin client virtual environment. Using Aladdin e-Token certificate-based smartcard authentication, Wyse Thin Client users can connect to corporate resources from any computer, increasing productivity while on the road. The solution enables users to verify their identity with their e-Token device, and launch an individual desktop profile the same point at which they ended the previous session.
By combining roaming desktop capabilities with smartcard-based login, organisations can prevent unauthorised access to secured networks by eliminating walk-by security breaches. Aladdin e-Token allows companies to comply with regulations that require two-factor authentication to protect sensitive data, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and many others.
We have seen tremendous growth in the thin client market and anticipate much more as corporations increasingly turn to thin computing to reduce costs and enhance security for mobile computing by combining strong authentication with virtual desktop technology, said Ricardo Antuna, VP of Business Development and Product Management at Wyse Technology.
Aladdin and Wyse will collaborate on a worldwide basis to promote the joint solution, while channel partners and resellers will add value to their customers by offering a scalable and flexible solution to address customers’ needs to reduce operational costs while improving security measures, according to a press release.
- TCS Bets On Business 4.0 To Propel Digital Revenues
- Social Selling Is The Future For Acquiring New Clients
- 5 Steps To Closing SaaS Security Gaps
- Capgemini Unveils Automation Drive To Enhance Client Growth
- Is WhatsApp Slowly Getting Enterprise-Ready?
- LogiNext Acquires YourGuy; Strengthens Its Sprintr Platform
- Fujitsu Spins Off Its PC And Mobile Divisions
- Success Metrics For Chief Customer Officer
- Desktop virtualization Is Changing The Banking Scenario
- Upgrade Your Skills: Survival Mantra For IT Cos