Alcatel-Lucent Appoints New President for APAC
Alcatel-Lucent announced the appointment of Rajeev Singh-Molares as the company’s new president for the Asia-Pacific Region, succeeding Sean Dolan.
Molares will take charge with effect from Feb 01, 2010 and will be based out of Shanghai.
He is currently engaged as chief strategy officer. "In this role, he has been the leader in defining, communicating, and overseeing the execution of the company’s new strategy - driven by its Application Enablement vision," said a company statement.
"Rajeev is the perfect person to take our already strong relationships with service providers, enterprises, and vertical markets throughout Asia Pacific to the next level leveraging his strategic transformation expertise in working with customers to help them evolve their businesses and networks," said Ben Verwaayen, CEO of Alcatel-Lucent.
I would like to thank Sean for the strong role he has played in overseeing our Asia Pacific activities and growing our revenues in the region," Verwaayen said.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced