Alcatel-Lucent Appoints New President for APAC
Alcatel-Lucent announced the appointment of Rajeev Singh-Molares as the company’s new president for the Asia-Pacific Region, succeeding Sean Dolan.
Molares will take charge with effect from Feb 01, 2010 and will be based out of Shanghai.
He is currently engaged as chief strategy officer. "In this role, he has been the leader in defining, communicating, and overseeing the execution of the company’s new strategy - driven by its Application Enablement vision," said a company statement.
"Rajeev is the perfect person to take our already strong relationships with service providers, enterprises, and vertical markets throughout Asia Pacific to the next level leveraging his strategic transformation expertise in working with customers to help them evolve their businesses and networks," said Ben Verwaayen, CEO of Alcatel-Lucent.
I would like to thank Sean for the strong role he has played in overseeing our Asia Pacific activities and growing our revenues in the region," Verwaayen said.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Paying Ransom Makes One More Susceptible To Attack: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66