Alcatel-Lucent appoints Sarvdeep Garg as VP (services) for India
Alcatel-Lucent has announced the appointment of Sarvdeep Garg as VP (services) for India. Based in Gurgaon, Sarvdeep will report to Vivek Mohan, president of Alcatel-Lucent’s services activities.
In this role, Sarvdeep will be responsible for driving excellence in the services organization, including managed services and network systems integration. He will lead a team working towards providing best-in-class service delivery, quality and innovative support to customers in India. He will also liaise with customer-facing teams to develop and execute products and solutions for emerging markets.
“I’m confident that Sarvdeep’s vast experience and skillset will help consolidate Alcatel-Lucent’s leadership position for services in India, more particularly in managed services. His experience and knowledge of the industry will be a significant asset to the company,” said Vivek Mohan. Sarvdeep brings expertise in managed services, services sales, system engineering, installation, testing support and network rollout.
Sarvdeep has spent more than 26 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. He was most recently executive director (services) at Huawei Telecommunications India. Earlier, he was with Ericsson India as director for services.
Sarvdeep holds an electronics engineering degree from the Punjab Engineering College in Chandigarh.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector