Alcatel-Lucent appoints Sarvdeep Garg as VP (services) for India
Alcatel-Lucent has announced the appointment of Sarvdeep Garg as VP (services) for India. Based in Gurgaon, Sarvdeep will report to Vivek Mohan, president of Alcatel-Lucent’s services activities.
In this role, Sarvdeep will be responsible for driving excellence in the services organization, including managed services and network systems integration. He will lead a team working towards providing best-in-class service delivery, quality and innovative support to customers in India. He will also liaise with customer-facing teams to develop and execute products and solutions for emerging markets.
“I’m confident that Sarvdeep’s vast experience and skillset will help consolidate Alcatel-Lucent’s leadership position for services in India, more particularly in managed services. His experience and knowledge of the industry will be a significant asset to the company,” said Vivek Mohan. Sarvdeep brings expertise in managed services, services sales, system engineering, installation, testing support and network rollout.
Sarvdeep has spent more than 26 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. He was most recently executive director (services) at Huawei Telecommunications India. Earlier, he was with Ericsson India as director for services.
Sarvdeep holds an electronics engineering degree from the Punjab Engineering College in Chandigarh.
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'