Alcatel-Lucent appoints Sarvdeep Garg as VP (services) for India
Alcatel-Lucent has announced the appointment of Sarvdeep Garg as VP (services) for India. Based in Gurgaon, Sarvdeep will report to Vivek Mohan, president of Alcatel-Lucent’s services activities.
In this role, Sarvdeep will be responsible for driving excellence in the services organization, including managed services and network systems integration. He will lead a team working towards providing best-in-class service delivery, quality and innovative support to customers in India. He will also liaise with customer-facing teams to develop and execute products and solutions for emerging markets.
“I’m confident that Sarvdeep’s vast experience and skillset will help consolidate Alcatel-Lucent’s leadership position for services in India, more particularly in managed services. His experience and knowledge of the industry will be a significant asset to the company,” said Vivek Mohan. Sarvdeep brings expertise in managed services, services sales, system engineering, installation, testing support and network rollout.
Sarvdeep has spent more than 26 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. He was most recently executive director (services) at Huawei Telecommunications India. Earlier, he was with Ericsson India as director for services.
Sarvdeep holds an electronics engineering degree from the Punjab Engineering College in Chandigarh.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]