Alcatel-Lucent Wins TTSL CDMA/GSM Contract
Alcatel-Lucent has won a 7-year contract from Tata Teleservices (TTSL) to expand their CDMA/GSM network in 22 cities across India
Alcatel-Lucent will deploy solutions, including an optical multi-service node solution, for Tata Teleservices to deliver data, voice, video and multimedia services with higher reliability and to meet increasing traffic.
The deployment will help TTSL optimize its CAPEX and OPEX with a common set of tools to manage the overall optical transmission network in a most cost-effective manner. This equipment will deal with a wide range of applications, including data communications, voice, imaging, video, and multimedia services.
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?
- HPE, Tata To Build India's largest IoT Network