Alcohol Giant Initiates $7 Million SCM Project
Diageo, an alcoholic drinks company known for brands like Johnnie Walker, Guinness, and Smirnoff, has brought in CSC to implement a global SCM solution for the company. The agreement is fro a period of four and a half years and has an estimated value of $7 million.
CSC will develop an SAP-based system to enhance visibility of Diageo’s product stocks worldwide, improve supply-demand ratio, and reduce costs throughout the supply chain process.
Diageo has also extended its IT outsourcing contract with CSC for five additional years. CSC first began supporting Diageo in 1995. The extension has an estimated value of $28 million. Under the terms of the new agreement, CSC will continue to provide Diageo’s locations in the UK and Ireland with applications support services across a portfolio of critical business applications and tools.
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune
- How Big Data Analytics Is Reshaping Supply Chain
- 5 Mantras To Keep Your Company Data Safe
- Ecommerce Market To Reach $33 Bn, IT-BPM at $140 Bn This Fiscal: Study
- Visa Selects PayMate To Manage Supply Chain
- Enterprise AI Moves Beyond Experimentation: Infosys