Alcohol Giant Initiates $7 Million SCM Project
Diageo, an alcoholic drinks company known for brands like Johnnie Walker, Guinness, and Smirnoff, has brought in CSC to implement a global SCM solution for the company. The agreement is fro a period of four and a half years and has an estimated value of $7 million.
CSC will develop an SAP-based system to enhance visibility of Diageo’s product stocks worldwide, improve supply-demand ratio, and reduce costs throughout the supply chain process.
Diageo has also extended its IT outsourcing contract with CSC for five additional years. CSC first began supporting Diageo in 1995. The extension has an estimated value of $28 million. Under the terms of the new agreement, CSC will continue to provide Diageo’s locations in the UK and Ireland with applications support services across a portfolio of critical business applications and tools.
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle