Alcohol Giant Initiates $7 Million SCM Project
Diageo, an alcoholic drinks company known for brands like Johnnie Walker, Guinness, and Smirnoff, has brought in CSC to implement a global SCM solution for the company. The agreement is fro a period of four and a half years and has an estimated value of $7 million.
CSC will develop an SAP-based system to enhance visibility of Diageo’s product stocks worldwide, improve supply-demand ratio, and reduce costs throughout the supply chain process.
Diageo has also extended its IT outsourcing contract with CSC for five additional years. CSC first began supporting Diageo in 1995. The extension has an estimated value of $28 million. Under the terms of the new agreement, CSC will continue to provide Diageo’s locations in the UK and Ireland with applications support services across a portfolio of critical business applications and tools.
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs