Alcohol Giant Initiates $7 Million SCM Project
Diageo, an alcoholic drinks company known for brands like Johnnie Walker, Guinness, and Smirnoff, has brought in CSC to implement a global SCM solution for the company. The agreement is fro a period of four and a half years and has an estimated value of $7 million.
CSC will develop an SAP-based system to enhance visibility of Diageo’s product stocks worldwide, improve supply-demand ratio, and reduce costs throughout the supply chain process.
Diageo has also extended its IT outsourcing contract with CSC for five additional years. CSC first began supporting Diageo in 1995. The extension has an estimated value of $28 million. Under the terms of the new agreement, CSC will continue to provide Diageo’s locations in the UK and Ireland with applications support services across a portfolio of critical business applications and tools.
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner