Alcohol Giant Initiates $7 Million SCM Project
Diageo, an alcoholic drinks company known for brands like Johnnie Walker, Guinness, and Smirnoff, has brought in CSC to implement a global SCM solution for the company. The agreement is fro a period of four and a half years and has an estimated value of $7 million.
CSC will develop an SAP-based system to enhance visibility of Diageo’s product stocks worldwide, improve supply-demand ratio, and reduce costs throughout the supply chain process.
Diageo has also extended its IT outsourcing contract with CSC for five additional years. CSC first began supporting Diageo in 1995. The extension has an estimated value of $28 million. Under the terms of the new agreement, CSC will continue to provide Diageo’s locations in the UK and Ireland with applications support services across a portfolio of critical business applications and tools.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study