Alfresco partners WeWebU to strengthen content management capabilities
Content management and collaboration firm, Alfresco, today announced that it has acquired WeWebU Software AG, a leading provider of content-centric business applications based in Germany. According to the company, WeWebU will enable hybrid cloud and mobile content management capabilities resting on the Alfresco platform.
“Alfresco’s acquisition of WeWebU represents a key milestone in our efforts toward delivering critical content-centric applications to enterprises worldwide,” said Doug Dennerline, CEO of Alfresco. According to him, the two companies already have existing joint customers and common partners that will help them in delivering seamless content solutions that work inside the enterprise, the cloud and across mobile devices.
The acquisition will further enable customers to streamline content-centric business processes such as contract, deal and e-file management as well as managing employee files and financial document processing.
WeWebU provides applications that allow organizations such as Swiss Accident Insurance (SUVA), Mannheimer Insurance and the public sector units. According to a Forrester report, ECM vendors will need to abandon their technology-first direction and concentrate on developing repeatable solutions that solve real business problems. These solutions focus on automating the business process and providing content management capabilities that streamline the content capture to content action timeline.
“Organizations around the world have managed to move away from paper and streamline their business processes with WeWebU,” said Stefan Waldhauser, CEO of WeWebU, adding that the company is excited to join Alfresco that will help them combine the expertise to create and help deliver the future of business-critical content management and collaboration.
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions