Allahabad Bank Adds Global Money Transfer
Allahabad Bank has added MoneyGram, an international money transfer service, to its core banking service.
The service will allow the bank s customer transfer money from international destinations to its branches, and will especially benefit rural communities especially across Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
Narendra Singh, GM of Allahabad Bank, said the transfer services will operate through the bank s nationwide branches.
The bank’s customer can receive remittance of funds from foreign countries through the channel provided by MoneyGram, and within the country through RTGS, NEFT, and ECS.
MoneyGram s countrywide network will surpass the 20,000 mark with the recent signup with Allahabad.
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Airtel Says It Achieved 81% Reduction In CO2 Emissions
- Reimagining The Credit And Debit Card
- Trickbot, A New Threat to Indian Online Banking
- Will Bitcoin, Ethereum Change The Payment Landscape In India?
- 58 Indian Cos In 2017 Forbes ‘Global 2000’ List
- SBI Launches Its National Hackathon, Code For Bank