Allen Moves from Oracle to Infogain
Infogain has appointed Ray Allen as the head of its Retail Business Unit. He has joined the executive team and will lead Infogain’s retail division that produces high quality store and enterprise solutions for retailers, and product engineering for top retail software.
Allen joins Infogain from Oracle Retail where he was the vice president, retail solutions. His accomplishments at Oracle include the transition and integration of 360Commerce, store sales enablement, and key account solution planning and consulting.
Prior to Oracle, he was the head of the product division for 360Commerce. As a senior vice president for product development at 360Commerce, Allen was instrumental in re-organizing the development organization and implementing a new development methodology, to improve quality and predictability.
Prior to his role with 360Commerce and Oracle Retail, Allen was with Home Depot where he served in a management capacity for over a decade, with the last three years as director of Store Solutions.
His background and expertise go beyond technology management and include the setting of the comprehensive vision and strategy for IT organizations in the retail industry.
“By adding Allen to its executive team, Infogain expects to see immediate benefits, not only in terms of his real-world experience in guiding product direction, especially in retail, but also in the contributions he will make to the overall business development and corporate strategy. Ray will make an outstanding and valuable addition to our team,” said Kapil Nanda, CEO and founder of Infogain.
Allen has been an active member of numerous standards bodies including UnifiedPOS, IXRetail, and a previous board member of the National Retail Federation’s Association for Retail Technology Standards.
- Cloud Is Transforming The Role Of IT Organizations
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance