Alliance Formed for Spectrum Management
SeaSolve Software Inc., a company that provides wireless communication software solutions and IPs, has entered into an alliance with WRAP International (a division of Saab AB, Sweden) to offer spectrum management solutions and allied services to the Indian radio network planning associations, telecom operators, telecom regulators, and defense organizations over the entire frequency spectrum.
“As India is currently experiencing a rapid growth in all aspects of radio communications, available radio spectrum is becoming increasingly crowded and management in this area is extremely important to maximize the RoI in the network infrastructure without deteriorating the end-user quality of service. The WRAP software provides support for the Indian market situation while ensuring maximum spectral utilization and efficiency,” said Rajasekharan, executive vice president (sales) of SeaSolve.
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- GDPR: Adequacy Principle for Indian IT
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector