Alliance Formed for Spectrum Management
SeaSolve Software Inc., a company that provides wireless communication software solutions and IPs, has entered into an alliance with WRAP International (a division of Saab AB, Sweden) to offer spectrum management solutions and allied services to the Indian radio network planning associations, telecom operators, telecom regulators, and defense organizations over the entire frequency spectrum.
“As India is currently experiencing a rapid growth in all aspects of radio communications, available radio spectrum is becoming increasingly crowded and management in this area is extremely important to maximize the RoI in the network infrastructure without deteriorating the end-user quality of service. The WRAP software provides support for the Indian market situation while ensuring maximum spectral utilization and efficiency,” said Rajasekharan, executive vice president (sales) of SeaSolve.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR