Alliance Formed for Spectrum Management
SeaSolve Software Inc., a company that provides wireless communication software solutions and IPs, has entered into an alliance with WRAP International (a division of Saab AB, Sweden) to offer spectrum management solutions and allied services to the Indian radio network planning associations, telecom operators, telecom regulators, and defense organizations over the entire frequency spectrum.
“As India is currently experiencing a rapid growth in all aspects of radio communications, available radio spectrum is becoming increasingly crowded and management in this area is extremely important to maximize the RoI in the network infrastructure without deteriorating the end-user quality of service. The WRAP software provides support for the Indian market situation while ensuring maximum spectral utilization and efficiency,” said Rajasekharan, executive vice president (sales) of SeaSolve.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study