Allied Digital and e-Cop partners to provide managed security services
Allied Digital Services (ADSL), an IT Services and solutions provider recently announced a joint venture (JV) with Singapore-based e-Cop, the service provider of managed risk and information security services. Allied will hold a majority stake of 80 percent while e-Cop will hold the remaining 20 percent in the JV.
This JV is expected to give ADSL greater visibility in the managed security services (MSS) market place, besides, expanding business in territories where it has a strong presence, while leveraging e-Cop’s track record and technical expertise.
“We believe that the JV’s offerings will help accelerate adoption of cloud computing by enterprises across the world. In addition we are in discussions with several large government organizations in our regions of operations in order to provide security surveillance services,” remarked Nitin Shah, chairman and managing director, ADSL.
Allied informed that, it will enjoy exclusivity in over 20 countries for utilizing e-Cop’s proprietary technology platform, the Cyclops enterprise security manager (CESM).
The companies will form a threat intelligence network with 7 security operations centers (SOCs) across the globe, which will provide threat notifications and associated advisory services based on data collated from centers located in USA, India, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong and Thailand.
“We foresee that there will be a cloud computing paradigm shift in the near future as a huge number of enterprises adopt cloud computing as a model. Thus when the phenomenon catches on, it bodes well for the joint venture,” commented Sui Wee Chong, executive director, e-Cop.
Further, the JV will assume the role of e-Cop’s current global resource centre (GRC) in India and act as a centre for excellence for e-Cop’s global clientele. This JV will also focus on developing innovative cloud monitoring solutions, powered by e-Cop’s common inference engine for security event handling (CIESEH) technology for Allied and e-Cop’s combined clientele, as updated by the company.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate