Alok Bharadwaj is Canon’s new executive VP
Canon India today announced the promotion of Alok Bharadwaj to the post of executive Vice President for its India operations effective January 2013.
In his new role Bharadwaj will be responsible for Canon’s business stream comprising operations for all six business groups covering sales, marketing, services and corporate communications. These six business groups include ICP (Camera), CSP (IT peripherals), OIS (Document management and copiers), PPP (Commercial printing), ME (Services), CBS (central biz supports).
Prior to this, Bharadwaj was the senior Vice-President for Canon’s India operations. Under his leadership, Canon registered a 20-fold expansion over the last 12 years. It is looking at revenues of Rs 2,200 Crores in 2013, said Canon India in a press statement.
- Trade Wars And Their Effect On Supply Chains
- Jio Tops 4G Availability In India, Shows Study
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- India's Telecom Growth To Be Muted In 2019-20: Ind-Ra
- Online Learning Gains Momentum In India: Study
- Digital Transformation In Financial Sector To Get Bigger
- Top Five Trends In Facilities Management In 2019
- GreyOrange Supports DTDC's Advanced Automation Plans
- 8 Steps To Automate Your Sales Process
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never