Alok Bharadwaj is Canon’s new executive VP
Canon India today announced the promotion of Alok Bharadwaj to the post of executive Vice President for its India operations effective January 2013.
In his new role Bharadwaj will be responsible for Canon’s business stream comprising operations for all six business groups covering sales, marketing, services and corporate communications. These six business groups include ICP (Camera), CSP (IT peripherals), OIS (Document management and copiers), PPP (Commercial printing), ME (Services), CBS (central biz supports).
Prior to this, Bharadwaj was the senior Vice-President for Canon’s India operations. Under his leadership, Canon registered a 20-fold expansion over the last 12 years. It is looking at revenues of Rs 2,200 Crores in 2013, said Canon India in a press statement.
- How Salesforces Helps iQor In Its Digital Transformation Journey
- 5 Ways Integrating CRM with Marketing Automation Can Boost Sales
- India's Online Smartphone Sales Grabs 35 pc of Total Market: Canalys
- Retail Sector Sees Huge Digital Skills Gap, Says Study
- Govt, Large Enterprises Drive India's IT Networking Growth: IDC
- AI Is Changing HR Role And The Future Of Work
- Blockchain To Save Financial Cos USD 40 Bn Per Year: Study
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- Bahrain FinTech Bay To Collaborate With Global Leaders To Drive Growth
- The Bots Are Here, And That's Great News!