Alok Bharadwaj is Canon’s new executive VP
Canon India today announced the promotion of Alok Bharadwaj to the post of executive Vice President for its India operations effective January 2013.
In his new role Bharadwaj will be responsible for Canon’s business stream comprising operations for all six business groups covering sales, marketing, services and corporate communications. These six business groups include ICP (Camera), CSP (IT peripherals), OIS (Document management and copiers), PPP (Commercial printing), ME (Services), CBS (central biz supports).
Prior to this, Bharadwaj was the senior Vice-President for Canon’s India operations. Under his leadership, Canon registered a 20-fold expansion over the last 12 years. It is looking at revenues of Rs 2,200 Crores in 2013, said Canon India in a press statement.
- How Blockchain, AI Can Boost India's Renewable Energy
- Indian IT Sector Lessons From USD 1.8-Bn HCL-IBM Deal
- Uber To Double Headcount In India Across Tech Centers
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- Smartphone Users In India To Double by 2022: Cisco
- The Role of Upskilling, Training In ICT & Telecom
- Data literacy Leads To Greater Confidence, Productivity
- Indians Most Confident In APAC On Their Career Advancement, Says LinkedIn
- 3 API Management Considerations For Mid-Market Companies
- India To Create One Million Cloud Jobs By 2022, Say Experts