Alok Bharadwaj is Canon’s new executive VP
Canon India today announced the promotion of Alok Bharadwaj to the post of executive Vice President for its India operations effective January 2013.
In his new role Bharadwaj will be responsible for Canon’s business stream comprising operations for all six business groups covering sales, marketing, services and corporate communications. These six business groups include ICP (Camera), CSP (IT peripherals), OIS (Document management and copiers), PPP (Commercial printing), ME (Services), CBS (central biz supports).
Prior to this, Bharadwaj was the senior Vice-President for Canon’s India operations. Under his leadership, Canon registered a 20-fold expansion over the last 12 years. It is looking at revenues of Rs 2,200 Crores in 2013, said Canon India in a press statement.
- We Are Unlocking Tribal Knowledge: Gaurav Sharma, IBM
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- What's The Future Of Electric Vehicles In India
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- How To Solve India's Acute E-Waste Crisis
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte