Alok Bharadwaj is Canon’s new executive VP
Canon India today announced the promotion of Alok Bharadwaj to the post of executive Vice President for its India operations effective January 2013.
In his new role Bharadwaj will be responsible for Canon’s business stream comprising operations for all six business groups covering sales, marketing, services and corporate communications. These six business groups include ICP (Camera), CSP (IT peripherals), OIS (Document management and copiers), PPP (Commercial printing), ME (Services), CBS (central biz supports).
Prior to this, Bharadwaj was the senior Vice-President for Canon’s India operations. Under his leadership, Canon registered a 20-fold expansion over the last 12 years. It is looking at revenues of Rs 2,200 Crores in 2013, said Canon India in a press statement.
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?