Amartya Sen and Narayana Murthy to kick start TiE Summit'10
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is conducting an Entrepreneurial Summit 2010, which will see the coming together of over a 100 of India’s thought leaders, entrepreneurs and top bankers. These experts will put their heads together to generate ideas for doubling the number of private ventures in the country’s thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. Themed as Enterprising India, the event is expected to receive participation from 2,000 (approx) entrepreneurs across sectors. The event will kick off on December 21 in New Delhi.
Saurabh Srivastava, TiE chairman Emeritus, remarked that, “Deployment of technology in education, healthcare, skill development at the bottom of the pyramid offers vast opportunities for entrepreneurs. A dialogue between Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen and Infosys’ founder NR Narayana Murthy on day one will set the tone of deliberations over the next three days.”
The annual summit will host a series of interactive sessions with home grown entrepreneurs and other stake holders. Expect booming industries like education and training, clean technology, Internet, retail, telecom and social sectors among others, to be discussed at the event.
“To fulfill its aspiration of doubling the number of private ventures, the TiE summit will seed the idea of turning young graduates into entrepreneurs and job creators. For this TiE will initiate a series of engagements with Indian youth to open their minds to the vast entrepreneurial opportunities,” stated Pradeep Gupta, president, TiE Delhi NCR.
- Infosys Elevates Anantha Radhakrishnan As New BPO Head
- Google I/O Summit To Focus On VR, Artificial Intelligence
- Saurabh Chatterjee Speaks On IoT Trends
- IoT Summit Highlights Transformation of Business
- Stayzilla Appoints Former Twitter Director Pankaj Gupta
- 5 Infrastructure Investments To Support Digital Business
- B2B E-Commerce Poised For A Big Leap
- Helpdesks And The Paradox
- Mitel Buys Polycom To Strengthen Video Conferencing Biz
- The Enterprise-Defined I&O: Focusing on Business Outcomes