Amazon launches in India
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, an Amazon.com company, today announced the launch of Amazon in India a platform to sell products online with no listing fees and a pay-as-you-go fulfilment services.
“We’re excited to get started in India and we will relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President of International Expansion at Amazon.com.
Customers can shop from sellers of all sizes on Amazon.in and benefit from electronic payments, Cash on Delivery, easy returns, Amazon’s customer service with 24×7 support, and a purchase protection provided by Amazon’s A-to-Z guarantee. Amazon.in is also accessible on mobile devices allowing customers to shop anywhere.
In Feb 2012, Amazon made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products and drive targeted traffic to their stores.
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Walmart-Flipkart Deal Faces Big Threats From Small Traders
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste