Amazon launches in India
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, an Amazon.com company, today announced the launch of Amazon in India a platform to sell products online with no listing fees and a pay-as-you-go fulfilment services.
“We’re excited to get started in India and we will relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President of International Expansion at Amazon.com.
Customers can shop from sellers of all sizes on Amazon.in and benefit from electronic payments, Cash on Delivery, easy returns, Amazon’s customer service with 24×7 support, and a purchase protection provided by Amazon’s A-to-Z guarantee. Amazon.in is also accessible on mobile devices allowing customers to shop anywhere.
In Feb 2012, Amazon made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products and drive targeted traffic to their stores.
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023