Amazon launches in India
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, an Amazon.com company, today announced the launch of Amazon in India a platform to sell products online with no listing fees and a pay-as-you-go fulfilment services.
“We’re excited to get started in India and we will relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President of International Expansion at Amazon.com.
Customers can shop from sellers of all sizes on Amazon.in and benefit from electronic payments, Cash on Delivery, easy returns, Amazon’s customer service with 24×7 support, and a purchase protection provided by Amazon’s A-to-Z guarantee. Amazon.in is also accessible on mobile devices allowing customers to shop anywhere.
In Feb 2012, Amazon made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products and drive targeted traffic to their stores.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz