Amazon launches in India
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, an Amazon.com company, today announced the launch of Amazon in India a platform to sell products online with no listing fees and a pay-as-you-go fulfilment services.
“We’re excited to get started in India and we will relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President of International Expansion at Amazon.com.
Customers can shop from sellers of all sizes on Amazon.in and benefit from electronic payments, Cash on Delivery, easy returns, Amazon’s customer service with 24×7 support, and a purchase protection provided by Amazon’s A-to-Z guarantee. Amazon.in is also accessible on mobile devices allowing customers to shop anywhere.
In Feb 2012, Amazon made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products and drive targeted traffic to their stores.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc