Amazon launches in India
Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, an Amazon.com company, today announced the launch of Amazon in India a platform to sell products online with no listing fees and a pay-as-you-go fulfilment services.
“We’re excited to get started in India and we will relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India,” said Greg Greeley, Vice President of International Expansion at Amazon.com.
Customers can shop from sellers of all sizes on Amazon.in and benefit from electronic payments, Cash on Delivery, easy returns, Amazon’s customer service with 24×7 support, and a purchase protection provided by Amazon’s A-to-Z guarantee. Amazon.in is also accessible on mobile devices allowing customers to shop anywhere.
In Feb 2012, Amazon made its foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products and drive targeted traffic to their stores.
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- EdTech, FinTech To Transform Job Skilling In India: Experts