Amazon launches new cloud support API
Amazon has launched an application programming interface (API) that enables users file support requests, while assisting businesses on support contracts to modify their support cases and automate how they are handled.
In addition, Amazon’s cloud punters are allowed to open cases, check on their status, and resolve cases through programmes, without any requirement of dashboard, while offering capacity management via the API by incorporating with AWS Trusted Advisor.
Amazon said in a statement that the AWS Support API also gives access to best practices recommendations generated by the AWS Trusted Advisor.
“You can get the list of checks, access the latest results, and re-run the checks to refresh the results,” the online retailer said.
“This has been a much-requested feature for customers who wish to integrate support case management into their in-house ticketing systems, and with the release of Support API’s we have delivered on this request.”
Trusted Advisor is a monitoring tool that offers customers tips regarding the most efficient deployment of their AWS resources.
Users will be offered access to the support centre to open cases with customer service and customers on a paid support plan are also allowed to employ technical support through the online portal.
Offered immediately to all business and enterprise support customers, the new API currently supports English and Japanese language, while offering outputs in a JSON format.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security