Amazon launches new cloud support API
Amazon has launched an application programming interface (API) that enables users file support requests, while assisting businesses on support contracts to modify their support cases and automate how they are handled.
In addition, Amazon’s cloud punters are allowed to open cases, check on their status, and resolve cases through programmes, without any requirement of dashboard, while offering capacity management via the API by incorporating with AWS Trusted Advisor.
Amazon said in a statement that the AWS Support API also gives access to best practices recommendations generated by the AWS Trusted Advisor.
“You can get the list of checks, access the latest results, and re-run the checks to refresh the results,” the online retailer said.
“This has been a much-requested feature for customers who wish to integrate support case management into their in-house ticketing systems, and with the release of Support API’s we have delivered on this request.”
Trusted Advisor is a monitoring tool that offers customers tips regarding the most efficient deployment of their AWS resources.
Users will be offered access to the support centre to open cases with customer service and customers on a paid support plan are also allowed to employ technical support through the online portal.
Offered immediately to all business and enterprise support customers, the new API currently supports English and Japanese language, while offering outputs in a JSON format.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?