Ameyo increases productivity of call center agents
The call center agent follows a very strenuous and monotonous work pattern. Equipping the agent with the right tools in a single-click access would definitely reflect on the overall performance. Agent screen should be an effective presentation of all important information as well as call handling controls. However, call center agents often face the challenges of clustered designing; irrelevant icons thrown in and less space left for key telephony functionalities and CRM data. This creates confusion for the already fatigued agent.
"The new Ameyo Web Access 2.0 platform has been designed to utilize every pixel of the agent screen in the most optimal manner. Ease-of-use and comprehensive functionalities have been taken as the key focus areas while engineering and designing the application. Call controls, callback management, presence information, agent statistics, campaign statistics, CRM screen and knowledgebase have been presented in a single-click access manner to uncomplicated usage of various functionalities," said Deepak Saklani, Drishti Labs.
Ameyo Web Access 2.0 gives a more optimized display of telephony controls to create more space for business specific information for the agent via knowledgebase and CRM screen. The agent workbench also includes self-assessment sections like call summary of the agent Vs entire campaign and call statistics showing the agent score on various parameters as compared to the average score of the campaign. The agent can analyze his performance in comparison to the overall campaign and narrow down to his problem areas.
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Using Big Data Analytics To Predict Crime Patterns
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Uses Mobile For Healthcare Innovations
- Smartron Brings AI powered IoT Platform
- How Blockchain Can Protect The Artist's Right
- Top 4 Challenges Of Application Hosting
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- Apple CEO Looks To Gain Greater Access In India
- Facebook Helicopters To Deliver Internet In An Emergency
- Why Is Ransomware The Deadliest Of All Online Threats?