AMP Selects Ramco To Upgrade Its ERP System
IT software provider Ramco Systems has bagged a deal from Airline MRO Parts (AMP) for its Aviation offering. The deployment of Ramco solutions will provide AMP with scalable platform which will help AMP manage its parts distribution and trading business.
AMP helps MROs and airlines manage their inventories, both with purchasing consolidation programs on the buying side and innovative surplus solutions for overstocked and obsolete parts on the selling side. By utilizing Ramco’s modules for Supply Chain Management, Part Sales Management, Finance & Accounting, and by maximizing the use of connectors to Aeroxchange Buy, Sell, and Consignment products, AMP will be able to manage procurement processes for its growing list of distribution and consignment customers.
Wayne Mihailov, CEO of AMP, said, “Our continued strong business growth has brought us to the point where traditional ways of managing operations will no longer suffice. We came to the realization that we needed an integrated, digital business model which would give us complete visibility of our supply chain, real-time order processing, and complete control of our inventories. We evaluated multiple leading ERPs and found Ramco’s offering to be the best solution for the automation and connectivity required to run our business.”
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “AMP marks the entry of Ramco into a new segment, the Parts Trading organizations within Aviation. The flexibility and comprehensive nature of the application has enabled us to win the trust of this global business. AMP’s efforts to achieve a highly efficient digital business model is commendable, and Ramco is happy to be a part of it. With innovative features like Mobility and Chatbots, AMP will now experience automation not only within its own organization, but also across its customer operations.”
Designed to be accessible on cloud and mobile, Ramco Aviation Software offers ‘Anywhere Apps’, redefining the power of Mobility, to reduce transaction time both during AOG conditions and critical aircraft turnarounds.
- Airport Technologies Boost Passenger Experience: Study
- Center Levies 10% Basic Custom Duty on Mobile Phones
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- RFID Helps Airlines Reduce Baggage Mishandling
- ABI India To Smarten Up Bangladesh's Power Infrastructure
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Internet of Things: The Next Big Thing for Airlines
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- PVR Implements UPI Across 122 Properties In India
- Mumbai Airport First In India To Implement Self Bag-Drop