Amul To Deploy ERP
Eastern Software System (ESS) has announced that Amul (Kaira District Milk Cooperative Union based at Anand, Gujarat) has decided to deploy ebizframe to meet its ERP needs.
Amul, having evaluated ERP offerings from large brands including multinationals, chose ESS’ ebizframe for an integrated IT system. Amul claims to be taking an incremental path as far as solution deployment is concerned and will be implementing select modules of ebizframe in the first phase.
ESS has been implemented at Vadodara as well with two dairies (Baroda and Sugam) under the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF).
Amul collects several lakh litres of milk from hundreds of farmers, converts it into dairy products and delivers goods worth crores to thousands of retail outlets in the country. India accounts for nearly half of the expected growth and output from Asia. Given recent high international prices, Indian dairies have made forays into international markets and are expected to export 3,00,000 ton of dairy products.
- Amul To Use ISRO's Satellite Tech For Fodder Management
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization
- Ex-Snapdeal Product Chief Anand Chandrasekaran Joins Facebook
- Payments Banks And Its Real Sustenance
- Snapdeal’s CPO Anand Chandrasekaran Quits
- Virtualization Helps Adarsh Cut Hardware Cost By 70%
- Top 10 Myths And Realities Of Data Science
- "Video Surveillance Will Become More Intelligent"
- Data Analytics To Play A Key Role In Banks' Growth
- Wipro does a management reshuffle