An Affordable ERP Solution for Trading Companies
Novellsys, a Chennai-based Microsoft Dynamics Gold Certified Partner, has launched a comprehensive business solution, called Swift Trade, for organisations that are into the business of equipment trading.
Trading is $5 billion business in India and an estimated 60 percent of this market is controlled by small and medium businesses (SMBs).
Swift Trade is an affordable license-based solution, based on Microsoft Technology,.which caters to the needs of SMBs looking at putting in place systems and controls to manage growth.
Commented Sreedhar, CMD of Novellsys, "It has always been a huge challenge for this sector to implement an ERP solution that not only meets its requirements, but also is cost effective. Swift Trade addresses this challenge by combining Novellsys’ own CRM, Swift CRM (Built on .net platform), and the power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV BE. These two are bundled together to provide a standard, scalable, reliable and cost-effective solution for equipment trading company."
He added, "Also, being tailor-made for companies that trade in equipments/machineries, the implementation timeframe also is reduced, thus providing a compelling reason for organisations to implement Swift Trade."
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India