Analog Adopts MetricStream Quality Platform
Bangalore-based MetricStream, a provider of enterprise-wide governance, risk, compliance (GRC) and quality management software solutions, announced that Analog Devices has selected its GRC and QM software platform for managing customer quality issues and related workflow systems for the company.
The MetricStream software solution will support quality issue logging and routing, failure analysis, investigation workflows, corrective & preventive actions (CAPA) and action item tracking in a collaborative fashion involving users from various geographies and functions within Analog Devices.
MetricStream will also simplify and streamline data analytics and reporting to provide highly accurate metrics, performance indicators and models from quality-related data collected across its customer base and internal operations. MetricStream’s solution will deliver an integrated environment for quality issue resolution and management for Analog Devices.
Analog Devices embraces a total quality philosophy with an emphasis on prevention rather than detection, said Debbie Lawrence, quality systems manager at Analog Devices. The MetricStream software platform will provide us with a closed-loop, automated and workflow-driven approach to recording information, analyzing data, and driving continuous improvement using the 8D methodology built into the application.
Shankar Bhaskaran, senior director at MetricStream, said MetricStream is the vendor of choice for global corporations for achieving operational excellence by making strategic IT investments in core quality and compliance functions.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?