Analog Adopts MetricStream Quality Platform
Bangalore-based MetricStream, a provider of enterprise-wide governance, risk, compliance (GRC) and quality management software solutions, announced that Analog Devices has selected its GRC and QM software platform for managing customer quality issues and related workflow systems for the company.
The MetricStream software solution will support quality issue logging and routing, failure analysis, investigation workflows, corrective & preventive actions (CAPA) and action item tracking in a collaborative fashion involving users from various geographies and functions within Analog Devices.
MetricStream will also simplify and streamline data analytics and reporting to provide highly accurate metrics, performance indicators and models from quality-related data collected across its customer base and internal operations. MetricStream’s solution will deliver an integrated environment for quality issue resolution and management for Analog Devices.
Analog Devices embraces a total quality philosophy with an emphasis on prevention rather than detection, said Debbie Lawrence, quality systems manager at Analog Devices. The MetricStream software platform will provide us with a closed-loop, automated and workflow-driven approach to recording information, analyzing data, and driving continuous improvement using the 8D methodology built into the application.
Shankar Bhaskaran, senior director at MetricStream, said MetricStream is the vendor of choice for global corporations for achieving operational excellence by making strategic IT investments in core quality and compliance functions.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation