Analytics tools to drive faster decision-making for enterprises: study
More industry leaders will leverage IT infrastructures and analytic tools to make faster decisions on test data. The open, software-centric ecosystems will also greatly impact the value derived from automated test systems.
This was revealed in a report conducted by National Instruments today in its Automated Test Outlook 2013 highlighting the company’s research into the latest test and measurement technologies and methodologies.
The report examines trends affecting industries such as aerospace and defence, automotive, consumer electronics, semiconductor, telecommunications and transportation. Engineers and managers can use the report to take advantage of the latest strategies and best practices for optimizing any test organization.
The report also showed that new investment models force test departments to rethink the way they measure success and engineers use software development best practices to ensure test system reliability for complex systems. New technology and instrumentation platforms will also drive up performance and drive down the cost of RF test equipment.
The Automated Test Outlook is based on input from academic and industry research, user forums and surveys, business intelligence and customer advisory board reviews. With this data as its foundation, the report delivers a broad representation of the next generation of trends for meeting the business and technical challenges in test and measurement.
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions