Anish Sarkar to head Capgemini’s Consulting
Capgemini appointed Anish Sarkar, as the Head of Consulting for India.
Sarkar is expected to be accountable of driving the Consulting business for the domestic India market; taking in Capgemini Consulting’s global offerings about strategy and conversion across diverse verticals such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Telecom and Pharmaceuticals.
He is expected to play a key role in growing Capgemini’s India Consulting unit which that will focus on helping Indian organizations accomplish their growth ambitions, expand business processes and lessen support costs.
“India is witnessing a need for transformation amongst the businesses, to thrive in today’s competitive landscape. Clients not only seek strategic consulting but also its successful
implementation. Anish’s consulting experience will prove to be a valuable asset in assisting Indian companies in optimizing their strategy and transforming their business,” Salil Parekh, Chief Executive Officer of Application Services, North America, UK, Asia Pacific, and Global Financial Services,Capgemini.
Prior to this, Anish was Global Sales Officer for Capgemini India and was accountable for offshore sales and account growth of worldwide clients, as well as driving sector-based solutions and innovation from India.
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Infosys CEO Sets A 3-year Transformation Strategy
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?
- Jobs In Indian IT Industry To Bounce Back Soon
- Capgemini To Hire 20K Employees From India
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Iris Mobile Devices To Fill Aadhaar Authentication Gap: Delta
- What It Takes To Be The 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'
- Retail Spending On Digital Services Leaps: Zinnov
- Capgemini Strengthens its Foothold Through Global Network