Anish Sarkar to head Capgemini’s Consulting
Capgemini appointed Anish Sarkar, as the Head of Consulting for India.
Sarkar is expected to be accountable of driving the Consulting business for the domestic India market; taking in Capgemini Consulting’s global offerings about strategy and conversion across diverse verticals such as Manufacturing, Utilities, Telecom and Pharmaceuticals.
He is expected to play a key role in growing Capgemini’s India Consulting unit which that will focus on helping Indian organizations accomplish their growth ambitions, expand business processes and lessen support costs.
“India is witnessing a need for transformation amongst the businesses, to thrive in today’s competitive landscape. Clients not only seek strategic consulting but also its successful
implementation. Anish’s consulting experience will prove to be a valuable asset in assisting Indian companies in optimizing their strategy and transforming their business,” Salil Parekh, Chief Executive Officer of Application Services, North America, UK, Asia Pacific, and Global Financial Services,Capgemini.
Prior to this, Anish was Global Sales Officer for Capgemini India and was accountable for offshore sales and account growth of worldwide clients, as well as driving sector-based solutions and innovation from India.
- How Customer Experience Is Disrupting Business Models
- Demonetization Spurs India's E-Payments Market, Show Studies
- Blockchain Investments To Grow Steadily In Next 3 Years: Study
- Why Banks Alone Can't Handle Digital Payments Landscape
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study