Another CoE in Wavecom's Lab
Wavecom has selected ConnectM as its “Center of Excellence” (CoE) in India. The move is aimed at developing a worldwide network of design partners to facilitate adoption of wireless machine-to-machine technologies.
ConnectM provides end-to-end solutions, consulting, application development, and business intelligence to the transportation, industrial, utilities, and enterprise verticals.
Wavecom provides embedded industrial wireless communication solutions for automotive, machine-to-machine, and mobile professional applications.
Under its new identity as a Wavecom CoE, ConnectM will now get access to all new Wavecom solutions and innovations, according to a press release.
The company has also partnered with Infosys for a CoE.
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Can Nandan Nilekani Bring Infosys Back On Track?
- Infosys Saga: Nandan Nilekani Appointed Chairman
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Infosys Crisis: Can Founders Ever Walk Away From Their Companies?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 14-18)
- Infosys’ Blunder: Throwing Baby With The Bathwater
- 7 Key Takeaways From Vishal Sikka's Resignation Letter
- Infosys Blames Mr. Murthy For Vishal Sikka’s Resignation