AP Govt selects SAP for greater efficiency in financial transactions
Andhra Pradesh has chosen a range of SAP solutions to increase efficiency in financial transactions, transparency in operations, accountability and sustainability to stakeholders and citizens.SAP solutions would provide an interface required where both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders leading to efficient exchange of information. SAP solution offers include SAP ERP, SAP Public Budget Formulation, SAP Business Intelligence and Data Services, SAP Treasury Management and SAP GRC Suite as well as SAP Human Resources Management ( HRMS).“Agility in governance is the need of the hour, and with the adoption of this technology, we have taken a big leap in taking e-governance to the next level in the country,” said Dr. P.V.Ramesh, Principal Secretary, Finance Department (R&E) Government of Andhra Pradesh. “We will empower our internal and external stakeholders with an efficient HR solutions and financial system to manage Public Funds and Budget better ” he added.The Finance Department, of Andhra Pradesh plays a key role in ensuring effective public financial management for the overall prosperity of the State, including planning and budgeting, expenditure management, revenue management, debt and investment management, accounts management and ways and means management.
“State Governments are relying on technology to help them streamline their existing processes and increase efficiencies to deliver quality services to citizens and employees in a transparent manner”, said, Mathew Thomas, Vice President - Strategic Industries, SAP India. He believes that
With NIIT Technologies Ltd as the implementation partner, Thomas believes that SAP will build and monitor an efficient financial system for the AP government to provide better service to its stakeholders and citizens.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- 5 Things To Expect If Bitcoins Are Legalized In India
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies