APAC Contact Centers to Grow at 10.5% CAGR
The Asia-Pacific contact center industry will reach 3 millions seats by the year 2014, according to a forecast by research firm Frost & Sullivan
The Asia-Pacific contact center industry will reach 3 millions seats by the year 2014, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.5%, according to a forecast by research firm Frost & Sullivan. The recent economic downturn has caused a minor set back to the industry but future growth cannot be ignored, said F&S.
"The contact center industry in Asia Pacific continued to invest in customer care and contact center applications despite a slow economic environment in the second half of 2008. Fueled by rising domestic demand as well as steady growth in outsourcing — the contact center market in Malaysia is expected to see good growth over the next 3-5 years," said Shivanu Shukla, industry manager (ICT) at Frost & Sullivan, Asia Pacific.
Integrated Solution for Your Contact Center
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- How Banks Can Collectively Combat Security Threats
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study
- IP, VSaaS Boost Indian Video Surveillance Market
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off