Apalya subscriber base jumps by 32% in 15 days
Apalya’s MiMobiTV, the official mobile TV partner of IPL 2010, has witnessed a jump of 32 percent in its subscriber base in just 15 days. The number of MiMobiTV subscribes is currently at 1,325,000.
Amongst the most vibrant users of the mobile TV service has been the 3G segment, which has shown 500 percent growth with substantial higher viewership time per match. This re-enforces the value of relevant and engaging content for the success of 3G.
"The success of our offering has to be first and foremost attributed to the phenomenal fan following for IPL 2010. In addition, users have preferred our real live mobile TV service in comparison to delayed streaming from You Tube. Furthermore the optimized service for different mobile phones, networks and local operating conditions has been appreciated," said Vamshi Krishna Reddy, CEO and co-founder, Apalya.
Apalya has also launched the service on iPhone and is now available as a part of the App Store. Installing the iPhone App users can enjoy live streaming across 3G / WIFI Networks. The app is available as "DLF IPL Live Streaming from Apalya" or "Apalya TV" on the app store for $4.99 (Approx Rs 225).
- FinTech Trends To Watch Out For In 2018
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Security Flaws Threaten Virtually All PCs, Phones
- Smartphone Growth To Slow Down This Year: Report
- Marketing Trends That Will Fizzle Out In 2018
- Apple India Names New Sales Head As Sanjay Kaul Quits
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study