APC appoints Philippe Arsonneau as president - APJ
APC by Schneider Electric has appointed Philippe Arsonneau as president, of its Asia Pacific and Japan operations. In his new role, Arsonneau is responsible for the business strategy, growth and development in Japan, Pacific, South East Asia, Greater India and Korea. He will lead the team in developing customer-oriented processes, delivering innovative energy efficient solutions in data centers, and building successful relationships as part of Schneider Electric.
Philippe previously held the position of VP, Nordics, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Central Europe & Israel. Philippe first joined Schneider Electric in 1991 and spent 13 years in various positions across the company, including strategic roles in the building and energy sectors with sales, acquisition and offer creation responsibility, project management and sales leadership roles in the transmission & distribution business. From 1999 to 2006, Philippe was GM for Siemens, gaining valuable management experience in automation and drives with responsibility for a global portfolio. Philippe joins the IT Business ExCom team well positioned to drive cross Schneider collaboration and strategic growth for the IT Business in APJ.
"APJ, consisting of Japan, Pacific, South East Asia, Greater India and Korea holds tremendous potential and we are committed to significant investment in our people, products & solutions in the region in our pursuit to become a leader in this part of the World, in the IT landscape and datacentre space ", said Philippe Arsonneau.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India