APC by Schneider Electric appoints Gurudutt as Director for Home & Business Networks Division
APC by Schneider Electric, a company working in power and cooling services, announced the appointment of Gurudutt M as the Director for Home and Business Networks Division in India.
Gurudutt takes over from Gaurav Burman who has moved into the role of Director - Marketing and Business Development, Retail Business, Schneider Electric - India. Gurudutt will be responsible for spearheading the sales efforts in the Home and SMB market segments in India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. He will also be involved in expanding the channel partner reach and geographic penetration by leveraging expanded product portfolio and increasing collaboration for cross-selling within channel.
“We are delighted to have Gurudutt join the APC team,” said Shrinivas Chebbi, Country General Manager and Vice President - India, APC by Schneider Electric. “Gurudutt’s extensive background and experience in the Indian IT business, Home, Distribution and Channel ecosystem will be of significant value as we aim to capitalize on our leadership position in the market”.
Gurudutt is an Electronics Engineer with a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. He joins APC by Schneider Electric from Hewlett Packard with sales and business development experience of around 15 years. He has gained expertise in driving business through strong working relationships with distributors, system integrators and channel partners during his previous assignments at HP, Sun Microsystems, WeP/Wipro. This rich background experience in channel management will surely create a win-win situation for both APC and its channel partners.
APC by Schneider Electric, provides industry hardware, software, and services designed to ensure availability and higher energy efficiency across the residential, business network, data center, and manufacturing environments.
In energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- What's The Future Of Electric Vehicles In India
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization