Apollo Hospitals improves customer service management
Earlier, the healthcare organization that owned and managed hospitals, diagnostic clinics and dispensing pharmacies, collected customer feedback in a printed questionnaire and captured and saved all the collected data in an Excel sheet. But the challenge with this manual process was that it did not address department-specific or doctor-specific issues, informed Arvind Sivaramakrishnan, CIO, Apollo Hospitals. “Understanding the limitations of its existing customer feedback system, the group deployed FMS, a customer experience measurement tool, which comes with a simple iPhone or Android application. Through this interface, the feedback is collected from inpatient, outpatient, attendees, doctors and other hospital staff,” he said.
Being integrated with hospital’s AIMS (American Megatrends Infrastructure Management Suite), the feedback gets escalated to respective departments. The web application of FMS provides dashboards and reports of the collected feedback. The solution has been deployed at all Apollo hospitals in Chennai and in select Apollo hospitals in Kolkata, Bhubaneswar and Ahmedabad. Talking about how this implementation has helped the company, Sivaramakrishnan said, “We needed a solution that could capture and strategically analyze the collected feedback. The new smart and user-friendly solution has not only helped us in capturing customers’ feedback, but also in effectively engaging with them.”
In the locations where the implementation of the electronic Feedback Management System has been done, the company has ensured quick and effective resolution of customer problems and ensure excellence in its customer service management. Apollo Hospitals Group now plans to replicate this initiative in rest of the hospitals in India.
- How Businesses Can Drive Digital Transformation
- Cloud Telephony To Help SMEs Scale New Heights
- Top Four Ecommerce Trends to Watch Out
- Tagove Boosts Collaboration With Live Video Chat
- Gender Diversity: Defining Women's Role In The Workplace
- How Digital Transformation Drives Business Value
- IT Now Has Many Women, But Very Few On Top
- HPE, Tata To Build India's largest IoT Network
- Design Thinking: Dealing With Wicked Problems
- Business Processes Are Not So Passé And Why?