Apollo's Health Hiway for the Health Industry
Apollo Hospital is developing a national health data network.
To be called ‘Health Hiway’, the network will provide various software applications for the healthcare segment. This is a joint go to market initiative from Apollo and IBM.
At present, applications automatic revenue generation processes, and also resources to identify new revenue streams, scheduling and registration, billing, physician and customer relationship management functionalities, etc.
These applications will help health care service providers manage costs by streamlining processes in areas like materials management, finance and accounting, and human resources.
Learning content will be delivered online and through workshops covering topics like productivity enhancement, quality, latest developments in care delivery etc.
Health insurance claims processing will also be available on the ‘Health Hiway.’
Tools will also be offered to physicians for medical information to be used as reference and also to enhance their knowledge.
The ‘Health Hiway’ will be a technology interface for seamless inter operability and portability of patient data between service providers and payers to ensure quality of clinical care, as well as cost effective third party claims processing.
The initiative is presently focused at the mid-sized (100 to 150 bed hospitals) in India, which could spread out to other regions of the world, in future.
Health Hiway aims to offer applications that are simple to deploy and use and can be customized to facilitate learning and transformation to enable users to get the most out of various software applications.
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases
- Cloud Computing Boosts Hybrid Cloud Adoption: Study