AppLabs Joins SAP PartnerEdge Program
Software testing and quality management company AppLabs announced that it has joined the SAP PartnerEdge program as a SAP services partner.
The program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that will help them build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP. This partnership will enable AppLabs to optimize business results for clients and further strengthen its testing practice in support of SAP solutions.
SAP services partners help SAP customers design, implement and integrate solutions, optimize business processes, and provide strategic business consultation. As an SAP services partner, AppLabs will take an active part in the support, customization and deployment of SAP solution-based systems.
AppLabs will now have access to a much broader range of software tools and solutions for its clients.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- We Are Growing Twice As Fast As The Market: F-Secure CEO
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business