AppLabs Joins SAP PartnerEdge Program
Software testing and quality management company AppLabs announced that it has joined the SAP PartnerEdge program as a SAP services partner.
The program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that will help them build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP. This partnership will enable AppLabs to optimize business results for clients and further strengthen its testing practice in support of SAP solutions.
SAP services partners help SAP customers design, implement and integrate solutions, optimize business processes, and provide strategic business consultation. As an SAP services partner, AppLabs will take an active part in the support, customization and deployment of SAP solution-based systems.
AppLabs will now have access to a much broader range of software tools and solutions for its clients.
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- SMBs Least Prepared For Cyber Breaches: ESET Survey
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Uber India Rolls Out Insurance Program For Driver-Partners
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking