AppLabs Joins SAP PartnerEdge Program
Software testing and quality management company AppLabs announced that it has joined the SAP PartnerEdge program as a SAP services partner.
The program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that will help them build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP. This partnership will enable AppLabs to optimize business results for clients and further strengthen its testing practice in support of SAP solutions.
SAP services partners help SAP customers design, implement and integrate solutions, optimize business processes, and provide strategic business consultation. As an SAP services partner, AppLabs will take an active part in the support, customization and deployment of SAP solution-based systems.
AppLabs will now have access to a much broader range of software tools and solutions for its clients.
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!