AppLabs Joins SAP PartnerEdge Program
Software testing and quality management company AppLabs announced that it has joined the SAP PartnerEdge program as a SAP services partner.
The program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that will help them build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP. This partnership will enable AppLabs to optimize business results for clients and further strengthen its testing practice in support of SAP solutions.
SAP services partners help SAP customers design, implement and integrate solutions, optimize business processes, and provide strategic business consultation. As an SAP services partner, AppLabs will take an active part in the support, customization and deployment of SAP solution-based systems.
AppLabs will now have access to a much broader range of software tools and solutions for its clients.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SPOT Forum To Throw Light On Securing A Cashless India
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Indian Surveillance Market Is Gaining Traction: Study