AppLabs Joins SAP PartnerEdge Program
Software testing and quality management company AppLabs announced that it has joined the SAP PartnerEdge program as a SAP services partner.
The program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that will help them build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP. This partnership will enable AppLabs to optimize business results for clients and further strengthen its testing practice in support of SAP solutions.
SAP services partners help SAP customers design, implement and integrate solutions, optimize business processes, and provide strategic business consultation. As an SAP services partner, AppLabs will take an active part in the support, customization and deployment of SAP solution-based systems.
AppLabs will now have access to a much broader range of software tools and solutions for its clients.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC
- 5 Indications That You're Almost Losing A Customer
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise