AppLabs partners TurnKey Solutions to strengthens ERP testing practice
AppLabs has partnered with TurnKey Solutions, a provider of Enterprise-level, comprehensive functional testing solutions for ERP, CRM, and custom software application environments. The partnership will further strengthen AppLabs’ ERP Testing for SAP (NYSE:SAP), Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), Siebel, and PeopleSoft and quality management practice. The partnership will also afford TurnKey clients access to AppLabs’ global testing and quality management technology, which is built on strong methodologies and developed from decades of experience.
Commenting on the partnership, Scott Andress, VP and Global Head, Alliances and Solutions Engineering, AppLabs said “By combining AppLabs’ expertise and TurnKey’s ERP Accelerators, our clients now have access to best of breed ERP testing solutions. We are confident that this partnership will complement the expertise each company has in providing quality test data and complete ERP testing solutions to our clients. We look forward to a long-term, mutually beneficial business relationship with TurnKey.”
AppLabs has an established ERP Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) practice, which will now provide customers a more robust test-automation service practice based on TurnKey’s ERP Accelerator Managed Testing and cFactory-based solutions for SAP, Oracle and custom applications.
Dale Ellis, CTO, TurnKey Solutions said, “We are excited about our partnership with AppLabs, which will allow us to leverage their sizeable and experienced worldwide IVV and QA teams in delivering Accelerator and cFactory™-based solutions to our customers. By combining AppLabs’ proven test automation and ERP/CRM experience with our best-of-breed automated testing solutions for Oracle, SAP, and custom applications, we will be able to bring immediate benefit and strong ROI to our client’s testing efforts.”
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- 10 Signs Your Analytics Program Will Fail
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation