AppLabs partners TurnKey Solutions to strengthens ERP testing practice
AppLabs has partnered with TurnKey Solutions, a provider of Enterprise-level, comprehensive functional testing solutions for ERP, CRM, and custom software application environments. The partnership will further strengthen AppLabs’ ERP Testing for SAP (NYSE:SAP), Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), Siebel, and PeopleSoft and quality management practice. The partnership will also afford TurnKey clients access to AppLabs’ global testing and quality management technology, which is built on strong methodologies and developed from decades of experience.
Commenting on the partnership, Scott Andress, VP and Global Head, Alliances and Solutions Engineering, AppLabs said “By combining AppLabs’ expertise and TurnKey’s ERP Accelerators, our clients now have access to best of breed ERP testing solutions. We are confident that this partnership will complement the expertise each company has in providing quality test data and complete ERP testing solutions to our clients. We look forward to a long-term, mutually beneficial business relationship with TurnKey.”
AppLabs has an established ERP Test Center of Excellence (TCoE) practice, which will now provide customers a more robust test-automation service practice based on TurnKey’s ERP Accelerator Managed Testing and cFactory-based solutions for SAP, Oracle and custom applications.
Dale Ellis, CTO, TurnKey Solutions said, “We are excited about our partnership with AppLabs, which will allow us to leverage their sizeable and experienced worldwide IVV and QA teams in delivering Accelerator and cFactory™-based solutions to our customers. By combining AppLabs’ proven test automation and ERP/CRM experience with our best-of-breed automated testing solutions for Oracle, SAP, and custom applications, we will be able to bring immediate benefit and strong ROI to our client’s testing efforts.”
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking