AppLabs to employ over 100 employees in UK
AppLabs, a software testing and quality management company, announced its plans to hire over 100 professionals in the UK during the next 6 months. The hiring plan is backed by the surge in demand for the firm’s software testing services in the region and encouraging business prospects for the next year, informed the company.
The announcement follows another news of AppLabs’ signing a deal as the standalone testing partner for Avis Europe (LON:AVE), a car rental company in Europe.
“The global software testing services market is on a growth curve, and as the world’s largest software testing and quality management company, AppLabs is strongly positioned to capture a substantial portion of this opportunity,” commented Doc Parghi, Sr VP and Head, European Operations, AppLabs.
The company said it will continue to focus on the banking and financial services, insurance, retail and technology industries, where AppLabs has strong domain knowledge and a reputation for delivering successful projects. The new jobs on offer include positions for experienced Test Analysts, Test Leads and Test Managers in the said verticals.
“In keeping with the strong demand for our services in these markets, we are investing in further augmenting our operations throughout Europe,” concluded Parghi.
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- India’s Tech Spending To Surge By 12% in 2018: Forrester
- Here's Why Web Performance Market Will Keep Growing
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?