Apple Partners With Accenture On Enterprise Mobile Apps
Apple has recently added Accenture to its list of partners to drive iPhone and iPad adoption into large businesses and other enterprises. Accenture will create a dedicated iOS practice within Accenture Digital Studios in select locations around the world. Experts from Apple will be co-located with this team.
Working together, the two companies will launch a new set of tools and services that help enterprise clients transform how they engage with customers using iPhones and iPads. The experts will include visual and experience designers, programmers, data architects and scientists, and hardware and software designers.
“Starting 10 years ago with iPhone, and then with iPad, Apple has been transforming how work gets done, yet we believe that businesses have only just begun to scratch the surface of what they can do with our products,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO.
“Both Apple and Accenture are leaders in building incredible user experiences and together we can continue to truly modernize how businesses work through amazing solutions that take advantage of the incredible capabilities of Apple’s technologies.”
Pierre Nanterme, Accenture’s chairman and CEO, said, “Based on our experience in developing mobile apps, we believe that iOS is the superior mobile platform for businesses and are excited to be partnering with Apple. By combining Accenture’s vast digital capabilities and industry expertise with Apple’s market leadership in creating products that delight customers, we are in a perfect position to help our clients transform the way they work.”
Apple began its push into the enterprise business with iOS in earnest in July 2014 when it partnered with IBM. Apple forged alliances with Cisco in August 2015, SAP in May 2016 and Deloitte last September.
- Building Intelligent Security Into Your Network
- What Makes Apple So Bullish About India
- Tackling Cybersecurity In The Digital Age
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- Only 8 pc Global Enterprises Are 'Truly Intelligent', Says Study
- APAC CIOs Leading Adoption of Disruptive Technologies: Gartner
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India