APTDC Picks RAM's Solution
Software services company RAM Informatics Limited, headquartered in Hyderabad, has announced that it will sign a contract with Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation Ltd (APTDC) for design, development and implementation of software.
The implementation will cater to the activities of the APTDC, like Portal Development, Web Reservation System, Transport Management System, Hotel Management System, Finance Management System, Purchase and Inventory System, Asset Management System, HRMS, Pay Roll and Back Office Integration.
The solution will be implemented in phases. The first will cover the web-based reservation phase, and the second will be responsible for the complete integration of activities of APTDC.
With the implementation, APTDC will be replacing their existing technology due to certain limitations. This system will cater to the existing portfolio of APTDC in many ways such as reservations/ payments, and enhancing the internal efficiencies of the corporation.
“The front-end of the implementation will have Java, IBM WebSphere will be the middleware and Oracle will act as the backend. The operating system will be Red Hat Enterprise Linux, though the variant of Linux OS has not been finalized as yet,” said Subbarao S.V., Sr.Manager - business development & head Government vertical, Ram Informatics.
The project is expected to be completed by the end of December 2006.
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Myntra Acquires Smart Wearables Firm Witworks
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization