Aptech unveils its new corporate identity
Aptech, the career education and training company, has unveiled new corporate identity on April 15th, 2011. The new identity, as stated by the company is a modern, youthful and contemporary design of a tiger paw with a human imprint, which intends to re-connect with company’s stakeholders and showcase the increasing importance of career education in today’s socio-economic environment.
“Our re-branding strategy aims at aligning the brand Aptech with a more powerful, modern and contemporary new world and associate it with people’s perception about best-in-class career education,” remarked Ninad Karpe, MD & CEO, Aptech. He added, “The re-branding will strengthen our belief among stakeholders and reflect our global leadership in the career education space. We are today present in over 40 countries across 5 continents and have trained over 6 million students globally.”
The re-branding is a part of the strategy to strengthen its position by promoting its career education, according to the company. The re-branding strategy is an all inclusive, socially driven initiative to engage audiences, across the world.
Further elaborating, Karpe informed that, the cluttered market, cacophonous brand messages and the need to engage the new-world students, encouraged us to re-look at our corporate identity and overall branding strategy. This places the brand in our target group’s consciousness and eventually helps us unleash their potential.
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Sify Names Arindam Mukherjee As Regional CEO, West
- Visa Selects PayMate To Manage Supply Chain
- Exploring The Potential Of Blockchain Through ‘Collaboration'
- How To Align Organizational Culture With Right Talent
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Aligning Organizational Culture With Right Talent Is The Strategy To Outperform
- Mobile Operators To Cope With HD, Encryption Issues: Study
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018