Aptuit Acquires InfoPro
Aptuit Inc., a leading drug development services company has announced that it has completed the acquisition of InfoPro Solutions. InfoPro is a hosted clinical trial materials management solutions company, a known developer of the industry standard Clinicopia Suite and Clinicambio Data Exchange solutions.
This acquisition will aimed to use InfoPro Solutions’ expertise to launch a global, multi-customer, multi-site platform to enable their clients to track details of their drug development projects anywhere in the world, in real time.
According to the deal, Aptuit will acquire InfoPro Solutions’ facilities in Agoura Hills, California; Westford, Massachusetts; Bangalore, India; and Frankfurt, Germany; and retain InfoPro Solutions’ approximately 120 employees. The deal is expected to close in late 2005 or early 2006.
InfoPro Solutions’ clients include some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Aptuit Informatics will continue to provide them with industry standard IT systems, services, and global development teams of domain experts.
“Our acquisition of InfoPro Solutions will ultimately give us the ability to offer our customers both comprehensive real time access to data and information across all our business lines, facilities, and twenty-five supply depots worldwide, addressing a significant unmet need in drug development,” said Michael A. Griffith, CEO, Aptuit. “We intend to take the same expertise that created Clinicopia, which is recognized as an industry standard, and leverage it across our enterprise.”
Aptuit will also tap InfoPro Solutions’ world-class development facility in Bangalore, India to increase efficiencies by ‘insourcing’ some of their internal business process-related IT needs that are presently being outsourced to IT vendors.
“Our vision for InfoPro Solutions has always been to build and market the most innovative software solutions to address key process and information-related challenges in the drug development markets,” said Vikram Marla, CEO and founder of InfoPro Solutions.
Marla will join Aptuit’s senior management team as President, Aptuit Informatics.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head