APW President's POC Lab for Coolcentric's DC Soln
APW President Systems, has introduced a Proof of Concept (POC) Lab at Bangalore for running live demonstrations of Coolcentric’s LiquiCool data center solutions. The US-based Coolcentric, a division of Vette Corp, is a global provider of thermal management solutions. Last October, APW President systems had announced a partnership with Vette Corp. to distribute a range of advanced thermal management solutions in India. Visitors to the POC Lab, which is located at the company’s Attibele
factory in Bangalore can get a direct experience of Coolcentric’s data
"We are delighted to be part of the POC Lab initiative by APW President" says Peter Wong, Executive Manager, APAC, Datacom Facilities Division, Coolcentric. "We’re now called Coolcentric, and the name matches our mission: to deliver the world’s most energy and space efficient cooling solutions for reducing data center costs."
"Coolcentric’s family of data center liquid cooling products and services help mitigate problems associated with high inlet air temperatures that can cause equipment downtime or premature failure. These high density cooling solutions help clients deal with IT infrastructure that is stretched beyond its limits and allows operators to fully populate individual racks with positive results and dramatic cost savings," said S. Venkatraman, Vice President - Enclosure Solutions and Technical Services, APW President.
"We are pleased to make available the POC Lab to our customers so that they can actually get a live experience of the product in a realistic data center environment. At this site, we can simulate loads up to 3 blade chassis and prove to our customers that it is possible to achieve cooling for these high density loads. The focus is to improve Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) and also to dramatically reduce the operating costs," said Manish Bhatnagar, Vice President - Cooling Solutions Division, at APW President.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?