APW President's POC Lab for Coolcentric's DC Soln
APW President Systems, has introduced a Proof of Concept (POC) Lab at Bangalore for running live demonstrations of Coolcentric’s LiquiCool data center solutions. The US-based Coolcentric, a division of Vette Corp, is a global provider of thermal management solutions. Last October, APW President systems had announced a partnership with Vette Corp. to distribute a range of advanced thermal management solutions in India. Visitors to the POC Lab, which is located at the company’s Attibele
factory in Bangalore can get a direct experience of Coolcentric’s data
"We are delighted to be part of the POC Lab initiative by APW President" says Peter Wong, Executive Manager, APAC, Datacom Facilities Division, Coolcentric. "We’re now called Coolcentric, and the name matches our mission: to deliver the world’s most energy and space efficient cooling solutions for reducing data center costs."
"Coolcentric’s family of data center liquid cooling products and services help mitigate problems associated with high inlet air temperatures that can cause equipment downtime or premature failure. These high density cooling solutions help clients deal with IT infrastructure that is stretched beyond its limits and allows operators to fully populate individual racks with positive results and dramatic cost savings," said S. Venkatraman, Vice President - Enclosure Solutions and Technical Services, APW President.
"We are pleased to make available the POC Lab to our customers so that they can actually get a live experience of the product in a realistic data center environment. At this site, we can simulate loads up to 3 blade chassis and prove to our customers that it is possible to achieve cooling for these high density loads. The focus is to improve Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) and also to dramatically reduce the operating costs," said Manish Bhatnagar, Vice President - Cooling Solutions Division, at APW President.
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head