Are you the best client? Think again.
For many PR practitioners that I have spoken with across Consultancies, a major reason for their continuing to work with a particular consultancy has been their clients. The joy of working with a well established brand…the thrill of handling a challenging and complex PR assignment…the exposure to various facets of PR…are what ignites them and drives them to work everyday. How do you, as a Client, reciprocate this love that your client servicing team has for your brand by engaging in a relationship that is mutually rewarding and enjoyable? How do you become the best client the agency ever had? Read on.
Clarity of thought
The PR campaign is only as good as the brief provided. It is important for you be extremely clear in terms of what you are seeking from your PR campaign. What are your objectives? What do you want to communicate? Who do you want to talk to and in which markets? How do you plan to measure the success of the campaign? Internally, run your RFP with those who will be taking the final decision on the PR Consultancy as also those who will be sitting in on the PR presentations.
To read full article click here
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing