Aricent Unveils Innovation Lab Gurgaon
Aricent, a technology and services company focused on communications, has unveiled a new facility and associated services aimed at helping service providers architect and implement multi-vendor Operational Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) technology.
The lab is based upon a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach and highlights how service providers can evolve their existing OSS/BSS solutions and rapidly implement new OSS/BSS components in support of advanced services and 4G. Aricent’s new lab is designed to help operators assess, develop and deploy new business models and improve the overall customer experience.
One example of the frameworks and services available through Aricent’s ‘Innovation Lab’ is a WiMAX reference architecture. According to Aricent, its pre-packaged OSS/BSS solution for WiMAX can enable operators to accelerate time-to-revenue and quickly monetize new 4G services in emerging markets.
The company claims that its innovation lab will be able to help service providers overcome a number of related challenges. These include,
- Integrating and commercializing new OSS/BSS solutions based on COTS platforms
- Deploying new network infrastructure, including 4G
- Delivering and monetizing Web 2.0 and cloud-based services
"Aricent has deep domain expertise in wireless and wireline networks, a thorough understanding of OSS and BSS processes and a 15-year heritage working with the leading infrastructure vendors," said Ajay Gupta, Sr. Vice President at Aricent.
The Innovation lab is currently equipped with COTS products from partners including ConceptWave, Hewlett Packard, Oracle and Telcordia. The lab also includes a number of Aricent software products and frameworks. As the partner program continues to grow, the company plans to expand the number of partner products in the lab.
- Gartner's 5 Emerging Technology Trends Every CIO Should Know
- 5 Ways To Prepare For An Effective RPA Project
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Chatbots: The Future Of Business Engagement
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution