Arista Networks redefines data center switching
Arista Networks has introduced the Arista 7500, a revolutionary switching platform for maximizing data center performance, efficiency, and overall network reliability. The Arista 7500 is the highest performance and most power efficient 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) switching platform available. It was specifically designed to address the most demanding customer requirements for cloud computing, virtualization, and mission-critical data centers.
The Arista 7500 has 10 terabits per second of switching capacity and 384 wirespeed L2/L3 10GbE ports in only eleven rack-units. It is five times faster, one-tenth the power draw per wirespeed port and one-half the footprint compared to other modular data center switches. The Arista 7500 was designed with the most demanding requirements in mind, delivering a new class of Cloud Network spine and aggregation layer within the Arista portfolio.
"Cloud Networking requires a new class of scale, price/performance, and resilience previously not addressed with existing modular switches," emphasized Jayshree Ullal, president and CEO of Arista Networks. "The introduction of the Arista 7500 is significant and transformational to customers and the 10GbE market - this platform ushers in the next phase of the data center industry."
- Why Most Connected Car Owners Won't Buy Self-Driving Car
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)