Arista Networks redefines data center switching
Arista Networks has introduced the Arista 7500, a revolutionary switching platform for maximizing data center performance, efficiency, and overall network reliability. The Arista 7500 is the highest performance and most power efficient 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) switching platform available. It was specifically designed to address the most demanding customer requirements for cloud computing, virtualization, and mission-critical data centers.
The Arista 7500 has 10 terabits per second of switching capacity and 384 wirespeed L2/L3 10GbE ports in only eleven rack-units. It is five times faster, one-tenth the power draw per wirespeed port and one-half the footprint compared to other modular data center switches. The Arista 7500 was designed with the most demanding requirements in mind, delivering a new class of Cloud Network spine and aggregation layer within the Arista portfolio.
"Cloud Networking requires a new class of scale, price/performance, and resilience previously not addressed with existing modular switches," emphasized Jayshree Ullal, president and CEO of Arista Networks. "The introduction of the Arista 7500 is significant and transformational to customers and the 10GbE market - this platform ushers in the next phase of the data center industry."
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy