Arista Networks redefines data center switching
Arista Networks has introduced the Arista 7500, a revolutionary switching platform for maximizing data center performance, efficiency, and overall network reliability. The Arista 7500 is the highest performance and most power efficient 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) switching platform available. It was specifically designed to address the most demanding customer requirements for cloud computing, virtualization, and mission-critical data centers.
The Arista 7500 has 10 terabits per second of switching capacity and 384 wirespeed L2/L3 10GbE ports in only eleven rack-units. It is five times faster, one-tenth the power draw per wirespeed port and one-half the footprint compared to other modular data center switches. The Arista 7500 was designed with the most demanding requirements in mind, delivering a new class of Cloud Network spine and aggregation layer within the Arista portfolio.
"Cloud Networking requires a new class of scale, price/performance, and resilience previously not addressed with existing modular switches," emphasized Jayshree Ullal, president and CEO of Arista Networks. "The introduction of the Arista 7500 is significant and transformational to customers and the 10GbE market - this platform ushers in the next phase of the data center industry."
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- For AWS, Artificial Intelligence Is The Way Forward