Array launched SpeedCore application delivery platform
Array Networks, an optimized application access, security and delivery solutions provider, today announced the availability of SpeedCore, a software platform for application delivery networking. The platform enables data center agility and scalability for application security, optimization and control.
“With the rapid adoption of always-on connectivity, cloud computing and virtualization, enterprises need to provide massive scale, performance, availability and extensibility for their IT and network infrastructure,” commented Michael Zhao, president and CEO, Array Networks. “The SpeedCore platform represents a major milestone in the evolution of application delivery technology that will enable our enterprise and service provider customers to meet these challenges while remaining profitable and without compromising the user experience.”
Array products, supported by SpeedCore, enable enterprises and service providers to cost-effectively meet the challenge of high-volume data traffic driven by explosive growth in mobility, virtualization and cloud computing, stated the company. New enhancements introduced with this platform include extensible integration and management, Web application acceleration, application-aware traffic management and IPv6 to support explosive growth in IP devices.
Built to leverage Array’s parallelized multi-core architecture, SpeedCore delivers the performance, security and availability, plus the control and data center intelligence needed to affordably scale applications to any IP-enabled device, anywhere. Customers and partners can marry application traffic intelligence with threat and risk management platforms, virtual management platforms and custom solutions for reporting, billing, and SLAs.
It delivers substantial value aligned with the growth in virtual computing. Integration with management tools such as VMware vCenter allows SpeedCore to provide real-time usage intelligence that enables agile control of virtual infrastructures to optimize service delivery, utilization and cost.
Products enabled by SpeedCore are packaged and sold on Array’s hardware appliances. SpeedCore is available today for Array’s APV Series Application Delivery Controllers and will be available soon for Array’s full line of next-generation products.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study