Array Launches APV Upgrade for SMBs
Array Networks, a global provider of secure application delivery, announced the launch of the Array APV900 Application Delivery Controller (ADC), which it claims to bring enterprise-class application delivery capabilities, along with the best value and lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) to SMBs.
The new ADC delivers Layer 2-7 server load balancing, high availability, caching, SSL acceleration, DDoS protection, connection multiplexing and compression - all in a single, easy-to-manage appliance.
Array, in a press statement, said the new APV upgrade goes beyond traditional server load balancing. They can fully leverage all the acceleration and security capabilities of the Array APV Series platforms to ensure availability, performance, and protection for their core application services and infrastructure. This enables the smaller organizations to leverage advanced, proven ADC functionality to quickly roll out rich content-enabled web applications for increased productivity and business opportunities.
According toMichael Zhao, president and CEO of Array Networks, until now, the ADC industry has offered little more than load balancing for the SMB market. "The APV900 offers a seamless upgrade that fulfills current application delivery requirements of SMBs while staying within budget constraints. In addition, the APV900 efficient architecture actually uses less resources and servers than traditional load balancers."
The APV900 directs connections past inactive or overburdened servers, re-establishes connections as conditions permit, and eliminates single point of failure with 1+1 redundant configuration. It also reduces the cost of application, web and network infrastructure while improving performance of business-critical applications and Web sites, the release stated.
The Array APV900 ADC is available immediately in three packages with specific focus: AppVelocity for application acceleration, AppVelocity-S for secure application delivery, and NetVelocity for WAN link load balancing.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- AI, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing - Learn These Or Perish
- Robotics In The Years Ahead – The India Story
- SMBs Least Prepared For Cyber Breaches: ESET Survey
- Poor Cybersecurity Hygiene Leads To Greater Risks: Study
- India Can Use Technology To Fight Against Corruption