Array Networks expands WAN optimization product line
Array Networks, a provider application delivery networking solutions rolled out its new aCelera WAN optimization controller product line. The new product line is comprised of both virtual appliances, which provide scalability, flexibility and affordability for cloud and virtualized environments, as well as hardware appliances that deliver an unbeatable combination of functionality, performance and ROI.
For cloud and virtualized environments, Array aCelera is available for the industry’s three leading hypervisors-VMware ESX/ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer. It is also available for Windows Server. For data centers and customer environments best served by physical appliances, aCelera is available on Array’s high-performance WanVelocity hardware.
The new solution is available as a software package for Windows XP and Windows 7 machines, enabling acceleration in conjunction with aCelera virtual appliances or hardware in the corporate data center or on the cloud provider network. To provide scalable, end-to-end control of WAN optimization deployments, central management system (CMS) software enables global policy configuration and deployment for Array’s new aCelera family of products.
“We are excited to offer our customers another solution to assist them in solving their application delivery networking challenges,” said Michael Zhao, President and CEO of Array Networks. “Array’s new aCelera product line aligns perfectly with our focus on cloud and mobility and complements our APV Series ADCs for cost-effectively improving the efficiency of data transferred across networks and providing a seamless end-user experience” added Michael Zhao.
In addition to broadening Array’s application delivery networking product portfolio, the launch of aCelera and the addition of WAN optimization as a core competency further strengthens Array’s focus on ADC, cloud and mobility, according to a company statement.
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Reasons Why Your Business Needs Pay Per Click
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- A Bracelet To Help Drivers Increase Efficiency
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Scalability Is The Primary Focus for CIOs: Interview
- How Google Is Powering Enterprise Productivity, Collaboration
- Broadcom Buys Brocade To Expand Enterprise Portfolio
- We’re All Going To Be ‘Digital Natives'